Our academic programmes are well tailored. They are geared towards academic excellence. No wonder, our motto is ‘Strive to Excel’ no doubt, if a student adhered to every detail of it, he would excel. This year, we have among other strategies agreed to exempt the candidates from participating in co – curricular activities at district or regional level. Co –curricular activities are time consuming and yet we want the candidates to redirect all their energy to academic work. One year’s rest won’t kill the talent. This year just like the other years, teachers are committed to help the candidates excel in their examinations.
UNEB RESULTS 2019
The UNEB results 2019 were released and we posted good results, on the whole
|DIVISION||NO. OF CANDIDATES|
|PRINCIPAL PASS||NO. OF CANDIDATES|
For UCE, we were ranked 77th in the country.
Our best students were,
- Magomu Jonah Cornelius 12 Agg
- Wafula Raymond Travor 14 Agg
- Leni Brian Gideon 15 Agg
- Batambuze Amisi Grace 15 Agg
- Abaasa Yonah 15 Agg
Our national ranking of the compulsory subjects was as follows;
- English language 122
- Mathematics 65
- Geography 61
- History 56
- Physics 74
- Biology 119
- Chemistry 74
Source – Monday new vision 3rd February 2020
Good result are a product of many things including discipline. One of UCE candidates 2019, had shortcomings, no wonder some of them wrote some of their papers while commuting from their homes.
We were ranked the 69th out of 3000 schools (according to the new vision 28th March, 2020)
Our best students were
- Balese Shalifu PCM/ICT 17Pts
- Okeny Reagan MEntTD/ICT 17Pts
- Luwuge Robert PCM/ICT 16Pts
- Loguya Morris BCM/ICT 15Pts
- Samanya Joseph PMTD/ICT 15Pts
- Okanga Bruno HEnt D/ICE 15Pts
- Emiti Emmanuel HEnt D/ICT 14Pts
- Gizamba Allan Titus MEG/ICT 14Pts
- Kyazze Alex HLD/ICT 14Pts
- Mudhasi Jabel HEnt G/ICT 14Pts
- Mugabi Ivan Ian MEArt/ICT 14Pts
- Ogenrwot Mark HEG/SM 14Pts
We appreciate those Parents/Guardians who have completed paying their son’s school fees, we encourage those who have not to do so. It is important that your son settles down so as to do serious work instead of moving out of school to collect the said fees
We implore you to use Flexipay or school pay while paying your son’s school fees. We discourage you from bringing CASH to School.
APPEALS TO PARENTS/GUARDIAN
- Encourage your son to work extremely hard. He and the other are the flag bearers of the school this year, he should therefore realize that he must keep the name of the school.
Implore him to love and respect God by attending prayers, and dressing smartly during prayers. Encourage him further to love and respect his school, teachers and all the school programmes. He must devout all his energy to his academic work
- Discourage your son from being part of those who waste time by making noise, speak vernacular all the time. He should avoid bad company as well
- Provide him with all the essential needs, especially Text books such as the literature set books
- Advise your son to realize that having enough rest is good for his health and studies
We implore you to give us your son’s for A ‘level, our Old Boys our resource that we should not let go.